When I first got started online I was always curious about what sort of “tools” people used in their business.online marketing tools
What were their favorite shopping carts, membership site platforms, graphic designers, virtual assistants, tech guys, etc.
I thought if I could just get a little glimpse at the tools and services they use in their own business – then it would help me build and grow our business faster.
In the end though – no one shared the inner workings of their business and so I had to go through the trial and error myself.
Trying out different shopping carts, autoresponder services, and more to see what worked best for us.
But today I want to give you the shortcut that I always dreamed of 🙂
After MANY years of testing –
Here are the Top 7 tools I Use In Our Business:
1. LeadPages – This is the tool I personally use to create squeeze pages, launch pages, sales pages, upsell pages, webinar invites
The best part about LeadPages is that it allows you to create beautiful web pages in 10 minutes or less. It’s point-and-click
kind of easy.
If I were starting over today – this is one of the first tools I would start using. We actually have a 100% FREE Rapid Business Growth Virtual Summit coming up, and I used LeadPages to create the page for it. Click here to check out the page and register for the FREE Rapid Business Growth Virtual Summit.
2. Aweber – This is the tool I use to manage our email subscriber list. There are other options, but Aweber aweberhas served me very well over the years. If you don’t have an autoresponder, you can get a 30 day FREE trial here.
3. SamCart – It’s honestly hard to imagine running my business without this tool. I tested a LOT of different shopping
carts before finally finding SamCart, which now allows us to easily create professional checkout page templates.
1-Click Upsells. 1-Click Downsells. Built-in Split Testing. Order Page Bumps.
And an elegant dashboard to track all of your sales, income, conversion rate, upsell take, affiliate commissions and more.
It’s like a marketer’s dream come true.
Especially for those like me who LOVE simplicity. 🙂
4. Facebook Ads – Ok, so I know this isn’t a tool per se (well it actually is). But Facebook Ads have been a key part of our business.
With Facebook Ads you can literally start building a subscriber list within a matter of hours. And it works for almost any
In fact, inside of our Infinite Success University Inner Circle we have a case study that shows exactly how to build an email list FAST with Facebook Ads. Click here to check out the Inner Circle.
5. Fiverr – I use Fiverr to outsource a LOT of different tasks in our business. Including audio editing, video editing, graphic design, transcription, social media images, lots of tech stuff and much more.
6. GoToWebinar – One of the fastest ways to create cashflow windfalls in your business is by using webinars. Webinars are also very powerful for positioning you as an authority and creating more leverage in your business. My first 5-Figure month was a direct result of doing a 90-Minute webinar.
7. My Blog – Yes, the one you’re reading right now. I have to be honest though, my blog didn’t look like this when it first launched, but it still brought me in my first leads and sales online.
Blogging is hands down one of the most powerful marketing strategies on the planet, and if you don’t have a blog you’re leaving a lot of money on the table. If you don’t already have a blog set up, my team will do it for you for FREE! Click here to get all the details.
Did you get value from this short video? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and here’s your where to register for our FREE Rapid Business Growth Virtual Summit..
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook