So as we are going to be spending a bit of time together – I wanted to share with you some super quick facts about me so we can get to know each other more…
And below this list – I’d like to encourage you to share something about yourself too.
So – without further ado – here are 21 things you don’t know about me.
1. When I didn’t have cable, I used to watch the movie, Coming to America over and over again.
2. I co-wrote and directed a movie called “Breaking The Cycle.” It’ll be coming out soon. Here’s the trailer…
3. I stayed up a few nights in a row to write my first book “Breaking The Cycle.”
4. I get up at 5am most days
5. I start the day with a green smoothie (after my exercise)
6. The first album I ever bought was “All Eyez on Me” by 2pac. I was only 16 years young when it came out, so I had to get someone in the mall to buy it for me.
7. Growing up I used to watch Saved by the Bell and Family Matters (well I used to call it “Urkel”) before school.
8. I got cut from the basketball team in 10th grade (and everyone thought I was lying LOL).
9. I played a sport called Team Handball in middle school (and was really good at it).
10. I used to have an insane basketball card collection.
11. I got fired from Applebee’s when I was like 19 because the guy who washed dishes told that I wasn’t working hard enough (last time I checked, the guy who told on me was still working their).
12. My favorite business book(that I can recall), is Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk.
13. I have a sister and brother that I’ve never met (on my dad’s side).
14. I used to have a HUGE fear of public speaking.
15. I bought my first car(Delta 88), when I was 16, from a check from a tele-marketing job my mom had put me on.
16. I’ve had 2 cars repossessed.
17. I was in a fashion show in 3rd grade.
18. I used to be on the Honor Roll through elementary and middle school.
19. I started my coaching and training company, Infinite Success University, for a few hundred bucks now we’re on the fast track to building a billion dollar enterprise.
20. I was broke when I married my beautiful queen (my mom literally put up most of the money and I had to go to work the next day lol)
21. I’ve never worked a job more than 6 months.
OK — so that’s me.
Now it’s your turn….!
Tell me something about yourself in the Comments area below!