I get a lot of people that contact me asking for tips on creating a blog and/or just taking their blog to the next level. Since I’m one that loves to teach others how to blog and I’m a big advocate of “Keeping Things Super Simple,” in this article I’m going to lay out a 5 Step Blueprint to Building a Blog Empire from ZERO!
10 Reasons I Decided To Build A Blog Empire
1. When I came online, I didn’t have money to invest in paid marketing strategies like Solo Ads and PPC.
2. I also was clueless on how to create capture pages.
3. I had invested a ton of money learning stuff from buying courses and attending events and a blog is a real easy way to share this knowledge with the world.
4. Blogs are like Virtual Real Estate and they are a very powerful asset to have.
5. I also learned on my journey that Search Engines(ex. Google, Bing etc) love consistency and fresh content and a blog is a real easy way to meet their needs and get on the front page for your favorite 4 Letter Word…FREE!!
6. I noticed that all the Top Earners in the industry have blogs and I’m a big believer in modeling because “Success Leaves Clues!”
7. If you make a blog and it is your primary marketing method, you can shoot videos on your vacations, post them on your blog and some of that will count as tax write-offs! (maintaining a blog makes you a something like an Author and instantly positions you as an expert in your niche).
8. So I can get daily leads and traffic.
9. I can make sales from my blog, affiliate offers and my primary business!
10. This probably should’ve been #1. But the main reason I created a blog was t o increase my BRAND and as you know creating a Personal Brand is Powerful & Priceless!
5 Steps To Building A Blog Empire from ZERO
1. Identify Your Prospects
-Who’s problem does your product solve and what challenges does your target market have? This question is going to help you get a bird’s eye view of exactly who you will be serving once your target prospects come to your blog and you solve their issues they will subscribe, continue coming back to view more of your content and eventually become a customer.
2. Set Up Your Blog
-You can go to WordPress.org and create it yourself or you can outsource the work on sites like Odesk.com or Elance.com.
If I had to do it all again, I would pick up a phenomenal course called, Pro Blog Academy, which takes you through everything Step by step and if you get it by Sunday June 17th at midnight you can even get a Virtual Assistant as a FREE Bonus that even does all the work for you.-Check out Pro Blog Academy here.
3. Create a Killer Giveaway
When someone comes to your blog, you want to give them something of value in exchange for their Name, Email and their Phone Number is optional. This way they give you permission to follow up with them, build a relationship and eventually turn them into a customer.
Just incase you can’t think of anything to giveaway on your blog, Pro Blog Academy gives you 7 professionally recorded, done-for-you, lead generation magnets you can quickly stick on your blog and watch your opt-in rates go through the roof.-Get more details about Pro Blog Academy here.
4. Create Content
You can create content from from personal life experiences, bulleted list in books you’ve read, webinars, your Digital Library etc.
If you just don’t have the time or you simply don’t want spend time creating content, Pro Blog Academy, gives you a Virtual Assistant that will create your content for you and promote it.-Click here to check out Pro Blog Academy.
5. Drive Traffic
As you may know there are tons of ways to drive traffic. For example…Article Marketing, SEO, Video Marketing, Social Media etc.
Driving traffic can be somewhat time consuming but Pro Blog Academy revealed some ways to do it a lot easier and theirs nothing like having a Virtual Assistant that will drive all the traffic while I spend time with my family or do something else that I love to do. Get your FREE Virtual Assistant with Pro Blog Academy.
BONUS: CASH THE CHECK
This just simply means, “Enjoy What You’ve Earned!”
-Quit Your Day Job!
-Go on a Vacation!
-Spend More Time With Your Family!
-Buy that car or house you’ve always wanted!
-Give to your favorite charity or start your own!
I’d love to hear how else you would enjoy what you’ve earned in the section below and why you feel it’s important to create a Blog Empire.
If you enjoyed this blog on how to build a Blog Empire, please retweet, share on Facebook and leave a comment please.
P.S. If you want a Step by Step Blueprint to Dominate Facebook and get 5-10 FREE Leads(names, numbers and a scheduled time to call) Every Single Day of the Week-Click Here For Instant Access.
To Your Infinite Success,
wordpress plugin gallery.